Monday, September 1, 2008

Scuba Diving

Hello All, do you like scuba diving? If so, then you are blessed by God. Because we can enjoy magnificient view, that anybody else cannot.
Are you certified yet? From PADI, SSI, NAUI etc. If you do, then you are holding the ticket to enjoy diving much much more. For me, I'm now in the process of getting certified by PADI (organized by Planet Diving, Jakarta) And I'm looking forward to it.
I've done 2 dives, only 2 dives left in order for getting certified. Of course I'll do that remaining dives after Lebaran.
But from only 2 dives, I've enjoyed diving so much. (I done the first 2 dives at Sanghyang, Anyer, Banten, Indonesia) though I must working hard to perfecting my buoyancy skill. But my Instructor, Mr.Yonatan, said not to be worry, because perfect buoyancy skill can only obtained by many diving experiences.

So.... are you ready to get wet and have fun????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog---I have been diving for a couple of yrs now---love it, never had such a natural high---I turned that passion into a business selling scuba equipment----if interested ck it out---www.kirkscubagear.com---Kathy